PREPARATION FOR FLEA TREATMENT
Initially, remove all items from the ﬂoor (e.g. toys, clothes, pet food). You can also wash or replace the pet beddings for better cleaning. As frequent as possible, vacuum the carpets and areas beneath beds and furniture. Likewise, clean all the ﬂoors by sweeping and mopping. Also include concrete ﬂoors with soap and water. If possible, place all the pets away from the area. Furthermore, make all outdoor shaded areas and crawlspaces available for treatment. Bear in mind that it’s best to leave home for hours while the ﬂea treatment has time to dry.
TREATMENT OF PETS
• Pets should be flea treated at the same time a home is. Pet treatment should always take place under the direction of a veterinarian.
TREATMENT OF INDOOR PREMISES
• Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland ﬂea removal gets rid of ﬂeas by using the latest ﬂea control products. Where ﬂea infestations are active, Steam’ n’ Dry Auckland professionals will apply a residual treatment combined with an insect growth regulator, especially in places where pets rest or sleep.
TREATMENT OF OUTDOOR FLEA ACTIVITY SITE
• Treatment applied to shaded areas, shrubs, and decks where pets rest and sleep
Flea Control Heat Treatment
Steam ‘n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland hot 80-celsius steam service kills fleas at all life stages. Undeniably, we will heat your homes carpet, pet beds, and fabric upholstery to over 80°C using superior truck-mounted steam cleaning equipment.
Flea, dust mites and bed bug are becoming more and more resistant to conventional pesticides. Soon they will develop immunities to traditional, chemical-based bed bug treatments. With flea, dust mites and bed bug control more diﬃcult than ever before, getting rid of flea, dust mites and bed bug from carpet, pet beds, and fabric upholstery is a nuisance. The solution? Heat. It’s a natural flea, dust mites, carpet beetle and bed bug killer!
Using hot 80-celsius steam heat treatment to control fleas has the advantage of destroying most of the population at once. Hot 80-celsius steam-heat treatments usually are complemented with spraying a pesticide or organic solution for bathrooms and kitchens.
Environmentally-safe and non-invasive Steam ‘n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland professional ﬂeas exterminators hot 80-celsius steam service heat treatments are the best in the flea removal business. Raising and maintaining homeroom temperatures above the flea, dust mites, and bed bug thermal death point eliminates entire fleas infestations in one application. Most adult fleas and baby fleas in your home will die oﬀ within 15 minutes.
Our chemical flea control service
Our Steam ‘n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland 1987, professional technicians are experienced flea exterminators. We will survey your property and guide you through the steps you need to follow and our action plan.
Once the home is ready for spraying, we’ll carry out the treatment systematically using Steam’ n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland professional ﬂeas exterminators most potent pesticide mix. We may also use a cold fogger or mister device to deliver the pesticide solution so it can reach into every crack.
The use of U.L.V. technology is essential in rooms containing many belongings that restrict access for our technicians.
Auckland Pest Control Reviews
Google Reviews Pest Control South Auckland
Facebook Flea Control Auckland Reviews
Google Map Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Facebook Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Google Reviews Fly Controllers Auckland
Google Insect Control West Auckland Reviews
Flea Control and Prevention
There are over seventy to eighty fleas species in Auckland, the cat flea & the dog flea being the most common. They are black or sometimes brown & about 1-6mm in length. Cat fleas are much more common, found among dogs and cats. Flea Control Auckland Steam n Dry guarantee there flea control service treatments. Kill Flea areas North Shore, East, West, South Auckland City,
A common urban myth is that there are “sand fleas” and “grass fleas”. All fleas live off hosts and could not survive just living in grass or sand without a host. The real culprits are cat fleas lying in these places after their pet has shaken off onto the ground.
The best way to get rid of fleas is to regularly wash your pets in a safe, residual shampoo for the best flea control reviews. Regular vacuuming flea-infested areas help, but you will need to get in a professional in most case of heavy infestations.
If these nasty, itching pests are a problem for you, please call Steam’ n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland professional ﬂeas exterminators without delay on 0800 783-266, or fill in the form for a free quote and advice about fleas and Pest Control Auckland.
Fleas are jumping insects without any wings. They have a flattened body, with hooks on their hairy legs so that they can slip through & grip onto their human and animal hosts. Their powerful hind-legs have resilin which is like rubber in their joints.
All they have to do to get around is compress these legs & quickly release them. Using this method, they can jump up to 20cms and up to 35cm horizontally.
A person with the same jumping power could jump on top of Ayres Rock!
Flea Control Life Cycle
Female fleas control reviews may lay up to around 25 eggs daily & have over 800 offspring in a lifetime. Their eggs will hatch between five & fourteen days & then becoming larvae. The larvae are blind & also leg-less. They feed upon dried blood from the host & other organic matter such as dried skin. After another two to three weeks, the larvae will be fully grown & and will then become pupae.
Whenever vibrations or even heat sensed, the pupa will emerge as an adult and begin biting and feeding off the host. Thus, maybe two or three weeks, or in rare cases over a year. Therefore, it is why after you return from holidays & enter your home, then you are suddenly bitten by large amounts of fleas. Sound familiar?
Flea Control Guarantee
Follow all of Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland directions over the phone and those given to you onsite by Pest Control Auckland technician. Without a doubt, we may offer you a rock-solid guarantee of satisfaction! For more information, visit pest control.
Fleas are firstly controlled by shampooing your pet with a safe, residual insecticide. Then, your vet may have recommended a very safe insecticide called pyrethrin, but this will only last a day.
The shampoos we recommend contain “Permethrin”, which are technically called a synthetic pyrethroid. Of course, they will last a lot longer. At the same time, they aren’t as dangerous and smelly as are other Organo-phosphates.
Disinfecting Pest Control Services
- Bed Bug Control
- Disinfecting Clean
- Flea Control
- Dust Mite Control
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning
- Mould Disinfecting
- Carpet Beetle Control
- Pet Odour Removal
- Dust Mite Disinfecting
- Couch Sanitising
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Mattress Sanitising
- Flooded Wet Carpet Drying
- Car Upholstery Disinfection
- Rug Cleaning
Look at the active ingredients section at the front of the bottle or can. Then always follow the application and safety directions on any flea pest control product.
We recommend that you shampoo your pets every two weeks in the summertime and about every month in winter. Without a doubt, you are preparing your home for flea treatments.
Preparations for the Flea Control Treatment
- Firstly, remove all children & pets from the areas about to be sprayed.
- To get the maximum benefit of the treatment, remove all objects from the floor & lawn areas.
- We cannot spray long grass, as it will not get to the ground area requiring treatment. Mow lawns & hose dry areas to get the eggs to the surface. Thus, it will also help keep the evaporating effect of the insecticide down.
- Then vacuum all floor areas and carpet, especially skirting boards & under furniture & cushions. Vacuum bags can be discarded or sprayed with simple fly spray to kill any adult fleas captured within the container.
- Of course, block off areas from entry by pets. This is vital for long-term protection. We cannot flood the area to get to where they are breeding, as the amount of pesticide that is needed would be dangerous to your pet and yourself. So the answer to permanent flea relief is to block entry permanently so that your pet cannot enter. I’m sorry, but that is the ONLY answer. Otherwise, it will be an endless cycle of fleas killed outside and being picked up again when your pet goes underneath your house.
- Also, the bedding of your pets is to be thoroughly washed or thrown away before treatment.
- An Insect Growth Regulator (or I.G.R.) may also be use tablets for your pet’s food. You can get I.G.R.s from your vet. Common trade names are called “Programme” or “Pro-ban.”
- After Steam’ n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland professional ﬂeas exterminators treatment, your pet should be rewashed ASAP after the therapy with shampoo or residual flea powder.
Flea Control Methods
If you use these simple methods will get your pet and home flea-free within just a few days in minor infestations, to about one month in more severe cases.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland professional ﬂeas exterminators solutions are quick, thorough and permanent. Life is better with proper pest control. That idea may not have crossed your mind, but here at Steam’ n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland, professional ﬂeas exterminators, we think about it all the time. We know that using a regularly scheduled and affordable Pest Control Auckland Specials service makes perfect sense as an essential part of a good housekeeping plan.
At Steam’ n’ Dry Flea Control Auckland, professional ﬂeas exterminators, providing a complete pest control service.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland flea elimination services
Pay a visit to our pest control Auckland website or even phone 0800 783-266 for safer protection of households, corporations, educational facilities, childcare and govt divisions.
Is YOUR home protected? Remember Pest Control Auckland for your home’s complete termite and flea pest control systems. Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland flea elimination services 1987 Bed bugs control, ants, cockroaches, fleas, flys, carpet beetle, wasps, spiders, dust mites and rodent control service throughout West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern bays, South Auckland and Hibiscus Coast.
Call Steam’ n’ Dry Auckland professional ﬂea exterminators today on 0800 199399 or send us a message today for advice or a free quote!
Pest Control Auckland has been proudly servicing flea control.