Preventive Pest Control Maintenance
Like everything else, the best form of control is prevention to handle pests. The pest control prevention Auckland service program provides firm support for your entire pest control system and, if executed correctly, will give almost all the pest control you will need. Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland Services guarantees pest control prevention treatments.
Checking Indoor Pests
- Check every entry parallel to those outside, like doors, electrical entries, pipelines, window frames, and wirings. Likewise, do any repairs required.
- Seek out insects, rodent entry indicators and the activity, for example, waste droppings and gnaw marks. Employ traps for rodents before using rodenticides if at all possible. Then use insecticides cautiously if needed, and then only by label instructions.
- Similarly, ensure that the inside of your home is free of clutter and food crumbs and, of course, clean.
Pest Control Prevention Outdoors
- Check every container, such as pet food, water bowls and birdbaths, for leftover and stagnant water. If you’re feeding more than how much your pet needs, you are fascinating predators to dine on in your yard. If you leave standing water, you are attracting mosquitoes to breed.
- Look to find if window and door screens fit securely, that the caulking joints are in good order, and that weatherstripping and sweeps aren’t allowing light and pests through.
- Check the efficiency of the mowing program you have. Thus, seek the presence of thatch. If the grass is too high between mowings, you might require adding a mowing day. Thatch and tall grass permit insects and rodents to move unnoticed in your yard and offer weeds time to mature and replant themselves.
- Check for cracks, holes, inadequately sealed communication, electrical, and plumbing line openings, and seal off any you find with caulk or other appropriate materials.
- Nevertheless, look outside places of your property for bush and weeds.
- Check for standing water and puddles. If you find any, ensure to create and carry out plans to supply permanent drainage.
- Also, check for landscape plants, bushes, tree limbs, and vines reaching your home. Trim them down if they are. They give a roadway for insects to enter your home.
- Having these steps carried out, cautiously treat any outdoor pests remaining using the appropriate herbicides and insecticides. There should only be a few remaining.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland provide safe and effective pest control services with Pesticide Education, Training and Education.
Using eco-friendly, pet-safe, and odour-free methods, we here at Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland have the tools, knowledge, and resources needed to eradicate your pest problem professionally and promptly.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us. Learn more here, Pest Hazards.
Last updated: 11/6/2022 by Graeme Stephens