Preventive Pest Control Maintenance
To deal with pests effectively, prevention is the best approach, like anything else. The pest control prevention Auckland service program provides firm support for your entire system; if executed correctly, we will give you all the pest control you need. Steam n Dry Pest Control Auckland Services guarantees pest control prevention treatments.
Checking Indoor Pests
- Check every entry parallel to the outside, like doors, electrical entries, pipelines, window frames, and wirings. Likewise, do any repairs required.
- Seek out insects, rodent entry indicators and the activity, for example, waste droppings and gnaw marks. If you can, try using traps to catch rodents before turning to rodenticides. Then, use insecticides cautiously if needed, only by label instructions.
- Similarly, ensure that the inside of your home is free of clutter and food crumbs and, of course, clean.
Pest Control Prevention Outdoors
- Check every container, such as pet food, water bowls and birdbaths, for leftover and stagnant water. If you feed more than your pet needs, you are fascinating predators to dine on in your yard. If you leave standing water, you are attracting mosquitoes to breed.
- Look to find if window and door screens fit securely, that the caulking joints are in good order, and that weatherstripping and sweeps aren’t allowing light and pests through.
- Check the efficiency of the mowing program you have. Thus, seek the presence of thatch. If the grass is too high between mowings, you might require adding a mowing day. Thatch and tall grass permit insects and rodents to move unnoticed in your yard, offering weeds time to mature and replant themselves.
- Check for cracks, holes, inadequately sealed communication, electrical, and plumbing line openings, and seal off any you find with caulk or other appropriate materials.
- Nevertheless, look outside places of your property for bush and weeds.
- Check for standing water and puddles. If you find any, ensure to create and carry out plans to supply permanent drainage.
- Also, check for landscape plants, bushes, tree limbs, and vines reaching your home. Trim them down if they are. They give a roadway for insects to enter your home.
- Having these steps carried out, cautiously treat any outdoor pests remaining using the appropriate herbicides and insecticides. There should only be a few remaining.
Steam n Dry Pest Control Methods
Steam n Dry Pest Control Auckland provides safe and effective pest control services with Pesticide Education, Training and Education. We also work in compliance with the Indian Grain Storage Management & Research Institute.
Using eco-friendly, pet-safe, and odour-free methods, we here at Steam n Dry Pest Control Auckland have the tools, knowledge, and resources to eradicate your pest problem professionally and promptly.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us. Learn more here: Pest Hazards.
Updated Last: September/18/2023 By Graeme Stephens.